Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend with Family

This past week my sister, her husband and there new baby, danny, came to visit us! I was so excited i couldn't think about anything else for days! While they were here we went to an Auburn basketball game (it was the last one in the old auburn arena.)We went cannoeing on marty's lake. I was so glad the weather was nice while they were here, it was a little bit windy but at least the sun was out.We hung around the house, took naps, had a bath and just spent some time togetherAnd of course we had lots of southern food! We tried oysters, catfish, crawfish, jalapeno cornbread and fried pickles!

2 comments:

Pitt Family said...

Haha! Look at that bath picture! What a chunk!!

I miss you so much sister! I'm going to update my own blog while Danny's taking a nap. I can't wait to come visit again. :) Muah!

Elisa and Jake said...

He is so cute! i miss him so much. Just buy the lot next to ours! it would be so awesome!