Sunday, October 12, 2008

Salmon Bake


This summer, while I was living in Alaska, I not only worked at grandma's feather bed (a bed and breakfast) but I also work at a clothing store called Alaska Apparel. If we were able to hit our monthly goals we were rewarded with different excursions like zip lining and float plane rides. This was the last big thing that I got to do in Alaska. All the girls I worked with got to go on a float plane ride to Taku lodge and eat some fresh off the fire salmon, go on a short hike and even have a bear come into our camp site.

1 comment:

Lyndi said...

Whoa!!! Elisa, seriously you have too much fun. :) Totally kidding! I'm super excited that you get to have these adventures. Someday, maybe my cute husband will take me to Alaska. hehehe . . . Love you! Hey, are you guys coming to Thanksgiving?! It's an "on" year!